Qasil powder 100g
Qasil powder is one of if not the best kept secret among the nomadic communities in Somalia and some east African countries. It is a powerful green cleansing powder, commonly used as a face mask to enhance the beauty qualities.
Qasil powder comes from the leaves of the gob tree native to Somalia,. The leaves are collected then dried and crushed into fine powder, packaged to be used, free from all chemical additives.
Properties of qasil powder.
- Cleansing- has the ability to wash and clean the skin.
- Antibacterial- ability to fight bacteria and prevent bacterial infections from forming on the skin like acne.
- Antioxidant- ability to help the skin fight sun damage.
- Antiaging- ability to slow down the aging process by preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory- soothes down any inflammations on the skin.
- Antifungal- prevents the growth of fungi and fungal infections.
- Brightening- its high content of vitamin c makes it a brightening agent.
How to use Qasil
• Hydrating face mask
1 teaspoon of Qasil powder+ 1 teaspoon of organic honey+ 5 drops rose hip oil. and water